The Black Friday TV deal season is heating up. If you look at your current TV with a critical eye, now is the time to shop around for good sales, as new technology becomes more accessible and larger sizes come down in price.
Smart TVs are the norm and are now accessible even on the tightest budgets. Just make sure you pick one with great software like Roku, Chromecast, or Fire TV.
Plus, a TV with 4K resolution – 3840 x 2160 pixels, or 2160p – is no longer the unattainable luxury it once was. While TVs with 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution are still pretty good and can cost under $ 200, you can now get 4K TVs for just over $ 200, especially around Black Friday.
Retailers like Amazon and Walmart have great deals on 4K models from TCL and Vizio, which can cost less than $ 300, even in sizes up to 55 “. Hisense is another budget brand to consider. when shopping, also with big discounts on more advanced QLED models.
If you want the latest and greatest, check out tech giants Samsung, Sony, and LG. Along with the low prices on their OLED and QLED models, you’ll also find discounted prices on proprietary display types like LG’s NanoCell and Samsung’s Crystal UHD. These are more durable and have sharper color definition than regular LCDs, while being slightly more affordable than OLEDs and QLEDs.
People also read …
Best Black Friday TV Deals
• Insignia F20 720p Smart TV: $ 99.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (list price $ 169.99)
• Insignia F30 4K Smart TV 58 ”: $ 349.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (list price $ 579.99)
• 55 ” TCL 4K Roku Smart TV: $ 228 at Walmart (list price $ 379.99)
• TCL 75 “Series 5 4K Roku QLED Smart TV: $ 999 at Amazon (list price $ 1,499.99)
• Hisense 55 ” 4K Android Smart QLED TV: $ 674.99 at Amazon (list price $ 849.99)
• Samsung 85 ” 4K UHD Crystal Smart TV: $ 1,497.99 at Amazon (list price $ 2,199.99)
• Samsung 75 ” 4K QLED Smart TV: $ 1,497.99 at Amazon (list price $ 2,299.99)
• Sony A80J Bravia XR 55 “4K OLED Smart TV: $ 1,398 at Amazon (list price $ 1,698)
• Sony X85J 85 “4K Smart TV: $ 1,998 at Amazon (list price $ 2,799.99)
• 48 ” LG OLED 4K Smart TV: $ 896.99 at Walmart (list price $ 1,399)
• LG NanoCell 4K 65 “Smart TV: $ 1,096.99 at Amazon (list price $ 1,399.99)
• LG 65-inch 4K OLED Smart TV C1 Series: $ 1,796.99 at Amazon (list price $ 2,499.99)
• LG C1 Series 77 ” 4K OLED Smart TV: $ 2,896.99 at Amazon (list price $ 3,799.99)
• LG 83-inch C1 Series 4K OLED Smart TV: $ 4,996.99 at Amazon (list price $ 5,999.99)
More money :
Amazon’s best Black Friday deals for 2021
Expect to pay an extra $ 100 for a TV this holiday season (even with an offer)
The best Black Friday deals at Walmart in 2021
© Copyright 2021 Ad Practitioners, LLC. All rights reserved.
This article originally appeared on Money.com and may contain affiliate links for which Money receives compensation. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author alone, not those of any third party, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or endorsed in any way. Offers are subject to change without notice. For more information, read Money’s full disclaimer.